> About Us
The national survey on myopia among children and adolescents in 2020 shows that the overall myopia rate of children and adolescents in China is 52.7%, ranking first in the world, including 14.3% for children aged 6, 35.6% for primary school students, 71.1% for junior high school students, and 80.5% for senior high school students.
In the face of the high rate of myopia, Chen Hongtao, a representative of the People's Congress of Sichuan Province, deputy chairman of the Deyang Municipal Party Committee of the People's Republic of China, and deputy director of the Deyang Zhongke Advanced Manufacturing Innovation and Education Center, said, "Of course, there are many causes of myopia. According to the survey of the National Center for Disease Control and Prevention, poor classroom lighting environment is one of the main reasons for the decline of students' vision."
In view of the impact of classroom lighting on myopia of primary and secondary school students, China has formulated relevant regulations, and put forward mandatory requirements on the technical indicators such as the illuminance and uniformity of illuminance on the desktop of the classroom, the average illuminance and uniformity of illuminance on the blackboard of the classroom, the color temperature and display index of classroom light, and the unified glare index of the classroom.
The General Administration of Market Supervision and Administration of the People's Republic of China and the Standardization Administration of the People's Republic of China approved and issued the Hygienic Requirements for the Design and Installation of Lighting in Ordinary Classrooms of Primary and Secondary Schools (GB/T36876-2018), which specifies the specific parameters of lighting fixtures in primary and secondary schools' classrooms, the overall illuminance of classrooms, and the hygienic requirements for design, installation and installation
1. It is better to use suspended grid lamps, and the lamp efficiency should not be less than 60%.
2. The uniform glare value (UGR) of the lamp should not be greater than 19, and the calculation method of the uniform glare value (UGR) should follow CIE117.
3. The color temperature of lamps should be 3300K~5500K, and the color rendering index should not be less than 80.
4. The average illumination of the classroom desktop shall not be less than 300lx, and the uniformity of illumination shall not be less than 0.7; The average illumination of the blackboard surface shall not be less than 500lx, and the illumination uniformity shall not be less than 0.8.
5. The lamps shall be installed by means of suspenders and uniformly arranged in the longitudinal direction of the classroom (the long axis of the lamps shall be perpendicular to the blackboard). The lighting power density of the classroom shall not be higher than 11W/㎡, and it shall be lower than 9W/㎡ in conditional areas. The vertical distance (g) between the lamp and the desk shall not be less than 1700mm.
6. When calculating illuminance in lighting design, its maintenance factor shall be 0.8.
Primary and secondary school students learn under classroom lighting that meets the requirements of national standards to effectively prevent myopia. It is recommended that all primary and secondary schools and institutions (including public school classroom lighting, private school classroom lighting, private school classroom lighting, experimental school classroom lighting, educational institutions), classroom lighting OEMs and licensors choose the "Huahui Lighting" brand!
As a health promoter of campus lighting, Huahui Lighting has been deeply involved in the lighting industry for 27 years. It is one of the first units to reach the standard of high-quality lighting environment in classrooms in South China, and also one of the "top ten educational lighting brands" in China's lighting industry in 2021. It strictly controls the color temperature, glare, blue light, illuminance and other problems in educational lighting to avoid harmful effects of bad lighting on students' vision health!
Huahui Lighting has designed special lighting fixtures for classroom - led eye protection classroom lamp and led eye protection blackboard lamp, which meet the national standard that the average (constant) illuminance of desks is more than 300lx, and the illuminance uniformity is 0.7; The average (constant) illumination of the blackboard is 500lx, and the illumination uniformity is 0.8; The color rendering index is greater than 90, and the color reversibility is high; The grid anti glare design is adopted, and the glare value is less than 16 without dazzling; The color temperature is 5000K, comfortable and soft; The illumination of the whole classroom is uniform, without stroboscopic and blue light hazards.
The use of Huahui LED eye protection classroom lights and LED eye protection blackboard lights can be matched with the overall solution of Huahui Education Lighting AIoT intelligent education lighting. Through the self-developed intelligent lighting products, the self-developed smart boxes (such as intelligent distribution boxes or intelligent air switches) can be loaded, and the intelligent full touch screen scene switch, remote controller or mobile phone APP can be used to easily switch the lighting mode that meets the teaching needs, so as to achieve constant illumination, one button scene control Intelligent demands such as curtain linkage and ultraviolet sterilization!
Copyright © 2018 FOSHAN SHUNDE HUADA ELECTRICAL MANUFACTURE COMPANY LIMITED | All Rights Reserved Design by gdhuada.com