> About Us
In recent years, due to the intensification of myopia, "classroom lighting reform" has mushroomed in people's vision, followed by countless problems. For example, is the transformation of classroom lighting just to change a lamp? Does classroom lighting reform really help prevent myopia? What is the standard of classroom lighting transformation? wait.
First of all, the ideal classroom lighting environment is expected to meet the following requirements:
1. Sufficient illumination and brighter classroom; Huahui education lighting adopts high-quality LED light source, and the illumination and illumination uniformity are higher than the national standard requirements
2. No glare and eye injury; Huahui education lighting adopts grille anti-glare design, with glare value less than 16, which is better than the requirement of national standard less than 19.
3. There is no light flickering and the eyes are comfortable; Stroboscopic light is harmless and relieves visual fatigue.
4. More vivid colors and clearer vision; High color rendering, ultra-high color reduction ability, extremely close to natural light, more continuous spectrum, softer light, and improved color discrimination.
5.5000K color temperature is moderate; Through the study of human eye comfort, it is proved that the light with color temperature lower than 4000K is too soft, which makes it difficult to concentrate; The light with color temperature higher than 6500K is too white, easy to be excited and tired; The light with a color temperature between 4000K and 5500K is moderate, which is very suitable for work and study.
6. There is no blue light hazard, and the use of eyes is more healthy. Through the design of eye protection optical lens, the blue light hazard can be effectively reduced.
7. Green energy conservation, realizing the goal of energy conservation on the basis of meeting the above eye protection requirements.
8. Environmental protection, free of toxic substances such as mercury and lead, recyclable materials and environmentally friendly.
Then we start with the first question:
First: Is the classroom lighting transformation just to change a lamp?
The transformation of classroom lighting is not only about changing a classroom lamp. First of all, the classroom lighting needs to be installed with 9 LED eye-protection classroom lights to achieve uniform lighting of ordinary classrooms. The eye-protection lights have the characteristics of no stroboscopic, no blue light, no glare and so on. The full-spectrum light source is used, which is close to natural light. The light environment of the whole classroom is comfortable for eye-protection, which is more conducive to students' learning. Secondly, the blackboard lighting is installed with three LED eye-protection blackboard lights developed and produced by Huahui Lighting. By adjusting the illumination angle of the blackboard lights, the blackboard lighting is uniform, avoiding the direct glare of the blackboard lights on the classroom, and also helping students to read the words on the blackboard. Therefore, the configuration of "9+3" can meet the requirements of national educational lighting standards, reduce energy consumption and save school costs.
Second: Does classroom lighting reform really help prevent myopia?
The transformation of classroom lighting helps to prevent myopia, but the selection of eye-protection lamps is crucial. Huahui Lighting has designed special lighting lamps for classroom lighting - led eye-protection classroom lamp and led eye-protection blackboard lamp. The average (constant) illumination of the desks in line with the national standard is more than 300lx, and the average illumination uniformity is 0.7; The blackboard maintains an average (constant) illuminance of 500lx and an illuminance uniformity of 0.8; The color rendering index is greater than 90, and the color reversibility is high; The grille anti-glare design is adopted, and the glare value is less than 16, which is not dazzling; Color temperature 5000K, comfortable and soft; The illumination of the whole classroom is uniform, without stroboscopic and blue light hazard.
Third: What is the standard of classroom lighting transformation?
There is a unified standard for classroom lighting in primary and secondary schools - from the implementation of GB7793 "Hygienic Standard for Lighting and Lighting in Primary and Secondary School Classrooms" in 2011 to the implementation of GB/T 36876 "Hygienic Requirements for Lighting Design and Installation of General Classrooms in Primary and Secondary Schools" in 2019, all of which have detailed provisions on the illumination of the desktop and blackboard surface and the design and installation hygiene requirements of the general classroom in primary and secondary schools, which is of positive significance for protecting the eyesight of teenagers. Indoor lighting, especially the lighting environment that needs to be fixed in a place for work or study for a long time, should pay more attention to the safety, health and comfort of lighting in addition to meeting the national unified classroom lighting standards.
Of course, the transformation of classroom lighting is not just these questions. You can leave a message on the background if you want to know something else. The editor will answer them one by one.
Copyright © 2018 FOSHAN SHUNDE HUADA ELECTRICAL MANUFACTURE COMPANY LIMITED | All Rights Reserved Design by gdhuada.com