> About Us
Due to the poor understanding of lighting indicators and lighting technology during the transformation of classroom eye-protection lamps, many schools have realized the transformation by replacing high-power fluorescent tubes or using ordinary LED lamps to replace the original fluorescent lamps. For this reason, the following issues are the key to myopia prevention and control:
1. By simply increasing the luminous power of fluorescent lamps, the illuminance of the classroom has been improved, but the increase in electric energy power, which deviates from the energy conservation and environmental protection advocated by the state, may not be up to the standard, and the problems of stroboscopic, glare and potentially harmful blue light have not been effectively solved.
2. Simply replacing fluorescent lamps with LED lamps reduces stroboscopic to some extent, but fails to solve the problem of insufficient illumination in the classroom. Glare, uneven illumination and other problems.
3. To solve the problem of aging and attenuation of light sources, the lamps will have light decay after a period of use, and light decay will lead to the decline of lighting quality, and the illuminance cannot be guaranteed.
Various indicators in the transformation of classroom lighting environment should be set separately in accordance with GB 7793-2010 Hygienic Standard for Lighting and Lighting in Primary and Secondary School Classrooms, and reference should be made to various international similar standard values. The requirements are as follows:
(1) The maintained average illuminance value of the classroom desk should not be less than 300lx, and its illuminance uniformity should not be less than 0.7;
(2) The average illumination value maintained by the blackboard in the classroom shall not be less than 500lx, and its illumination uniformity shall not be less than 0.8;
(3) The uniform glare value of the classroom shall not be greater than 19;
(4) The minimum hanging height of classroom lamps from the class desk should not be less than 1.7 meters;
(5) Under the condition of maintaining the average illumination of 300lx, the power density of classroom lighting shall not be greater than 11W/m2.
Generally speaking, when the classroom lamps need to be maintained and replaced (generally when the newly installed lamps attenuate to 80% of the luminous flux), the illumination of the whole blackboard should reach more than 500lx on average, and the illumination of the darkest area of the blackboard should not be lower than 80% of the average value. Some experts suggested that during the learning process, local lighting could be added to enhance the illumination of the learning area. The scene brightness in the learning work field should be as uniform as possible, and too bright objects or areas should not appear. If the lighting is at night, it is recommended to use a light source with a warm color.
Huahui Lighting is committed to creating smart classroom lamps in schools and contributing to the protection of students' vision. It has designed special lighting lamps for education - led eye-protection classroom lamp and led eye-protection blackboard lamp. It has strictly controlled the color temperature, glare, illuminance and other issues of the classroom lighting environment, providing a healthy classroom lighting environment for schools. Huahui led eye-protection classroom lamp and led eye-protection blackboard lamp are mature in technology and meet the requirements of CCC and CQC and other national certification requirements, The whole lamp adopts RG0 classroom special anti-blue light beads; The classroom illumination is uniform; Ra>95, high color reduction; Glare value is less than 16, which really achieves anti-glare; The color temperature is 5000K, and the light is soft, which can effectively protect eyesight and prevent myopia!
Copyright © 2018 FOSHAN SHUNDE HUADA ELECTRICAL MANUFACTURE COMPANY LIMITED | All Rights Reserved Design by gdhuada.com